I was tagged by Gabrielle at I’m Free Now. The “55 Things Meme”:
1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be?
Ummmmmm, Publisher’s Clearinghouse.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
I think so.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Yes, thank you very much.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Yes, but I’m not obsessed like some people I happen to live with.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
It seems unlikely.
7. Do you like nipple rings?
Never seen one up close and personal, if you know what I mean.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do?
Cough, cough. That happens all the time. I just ignore it.
NW: Hey! *puff, puff* Come back here!
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I’m married so I quit dating a few years ago.
I occasionally have dreams where I’m being pursued. Do you think that means anything?
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Peaceful, content, hungry.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
Yes, but I can’t remember them right now. However, I always cry at the movie “Out of Africa”.
14. Are you continuing your education?
Yup, just got home from a Critical Incident Stress Management course in Alex.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Hand me one and we’ll see.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
18. Whom do you text the most?
19. Favorite children’s books?
Nothing But a Pig.
20. What color are your eyes?
21. How tall are you?
22. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Only if I could know what I know now.
23. Any secret admirers?
Yes, and I know who they are. Ummmm. Is that possible?
24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes, shall I post them?
25. Where is the farthest place you have traveled?
Davao City, Mindinao, Philippines
26. Do you like mustard?
In very limited amounts.
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
What kind of a strange question is that?
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I look like my mom. Aaaaaaaaaaargh!
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
Precisely 6 minutes.
30. Can you do splits?
Never been able to and I’m not going to try now just to answer this question.
31. What movies do you want to see right now?
Right now, I want to have dinner. Or do I want to sleep?
32. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Z Z Z Z Z Z Z
33. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Yes, a baton twirling cheerleader. So there.
34. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
35. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
36. Do you like Care Bears?
Who wrote these questions?
37. What do you buy at the movies?
38. Do you know how to play poker?
Not well enough to keep my pants. Apparently.
39. Do you wear your seat belt?
Mostly, but I don’t get legalistic about it.
40. What do you wear to sleep?
41. Anything big ever happen in your town?
Huge things are always happening in South St. Paul. Last spring a bull got loose from the stockyards and went on a rampage through town and had to be chased down and subdued (!) by the police. That’s big, isn’t it?
42. Is your hair straight or curly?
Straight. Unless I curl it.
43. Is your tongue pierced?
I have enough holes in my head.
44. Do you like liver and onions?
45. Have you ever been in love?
46. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like people who are seriously funny.
47. Ever been to L.A.?
Not that I recall.
48. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I’m embarrassed to say that I have never downloaded a song.
49. Do you hate chocolate?
No. It’s never done anything to me.
50. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I love my mom from a distance. She lives in OK.
51. Are you a gullible person?
I’m answering this meme aren’t I?
52. If you could have any job, what would it be?
King of the universe.
53. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, as long as you all do things my way.
54. What is your favorite time of day?
55. Are you a generally happy person?
When I’m in my happy place.