Apparently my leverage as “Eckernet Reader of the Month” was enough to induce Kevin to volunteer for a turn in the bright lights of the “Interview Me” meme. I would have posted the questions sooner but I wanted to build traffic to my site by having Kevin check back repeatedly.
So, Kevin, here are your five questions. (Other readers may feel free to play along and post your answers to these questions in the Comments or on your own blog). I’ll look for and link to your replies!
1. You have been referred to by some as “Young Jedi.” Are you really like Luke Skywalker, or are you more Han Solo or … Boba Fett?
2. What is the first book you read that affected the way you look at the world, and how? What type of books do you seek out now for your own entertainment or self-directed education?
3. How long have you been blogging and what were your objectives when you started? Have your reasons for blogging changed since you began? What has been the most surprising thing to you about blogging?
4. If you could have been an actor in any movie you’ve seen, what movie would it be and what character would you have played?
5. Describe the best day of your life so far.
(HT to Blogizdat for launching this meme.)